All of our goods are manufactured or handmade on our premises. They are made for sale or to order.
We do not retail seconds or ex-display products and would advise that if you require any advice or are unsure on what materials you need, that you call us before placing an order. We therefore deem that a return should be viewed as unlikely due to the afore mentioned.
Further to the above, should you require to still make a return – please see below for our returns policy:-
- ** Please note that this returns policy covers the sale of goods from our website only.
- A return or cancellation of supply only goods can be instructed up to 14 working days after the date of delivery, as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- You must return the good(s) to ourselves within a further 14 working days of the date you instructed us of your return or cancellation.
- Once returned, we will check for damage and return the product(s) to stock.
- A refund will be issued within 14 working days of the date said product(s) are returned, subject to their condition.
- It is the responsibility of ‘The Customer’ to meet all product return costs, by their own arrangement. Please note that for all returns you are responsible for returning the goods to our Canvey Island Location.
- Due to the nature of the timber used in the manufacture of the fencing industry there are characteristics that are not covered by this returns policy.
- Minor defects will occur naturally in the material and are also due to changes in the external environment and won’t affect the integrity of the products.
- These are: Splits in the timber that may occur naturally or due to damage from assembly. Warping of the timber as this will occur naturally over time.
- Chips in the timber from knot holes as these can be repaired easily using a non-toxic wood glue. Sap residue from timber as this occurs naturally.
- Colouration of the timber, where pressure treated timber will slightly change in colour over time.
- Gaps caused by the expansion and contraction of the timber throughout the seasons. In hotter months the timber will contract as its moisture content decreases, which can leave small gaps.
- When the timber expands in the wetter months any gaps will close back up again.
- Lastly, if a replacement, return, or a re-delivery is required, through the fault of Charfleets Fencing, we will of course facilitate this without any additional charge to you as the client and with the absolute minimum of any inconvenience caused